Complaints regarding content posted on the AILABS website
AILABS respects the intellectual property rights of others and desires to offer a platform which contains no content that violates those rights. To promote these objectives, AILABS provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted in our website. Our policy and procedures are described and/or referenced in the sections that follow. Please note that whether or not we disable access to or remove content, AILABS will take reasonable steps to address an alleged violation of intellectual property rights or other content violation. It is also our policy, in appropriate circumstances and in our discretion, to disable and/or remove unlawful content. Please note that any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice or a counter-notice.
Claims regarding copyright infringement
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), AILABS has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. AILABS has also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may complete and submit a Notice of Copyright Infringement form, or otherwise provide a written communication which contains:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your email address and your mailing address and/or telephone number;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your notice to AILABS' Copyright Agent as follows:
Contact us by mail at:
DCG AILABS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED
Block-DG, Plot-4, Sector -2,
Salt Lake City,
Kolkata - 700 091
If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a Counter-Notice, pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You may complete the Counter-Notice Regarding Claim of Copyright Infringement form, or otherwise provide a written communication which contains:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that removal or disablement of the material was a mistake or that the material was misidentified;
- Your full name, your email address, your mailing address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the District court of Kolkata or (i) in the judicial district where your address is located if the address is in the United States, or (ii) if your address is located outside the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice or his/her authorized agent.
Please submit your Counter-Notice to AILABS' Copyright Agent via our online submission form or mail to the address specified above.
Lastly no damages and/or claims would be paid in money for any infringement but AILABS would initiate all reasonable efforts to remove the said unlawful content, if found true on appropriate investigation, within a reasonable time frame as deemed by the Jurisdiction and/or Laws of Kolkata, India.